Our people are a major part of our business and we enjoy working together to succeed. We encourage employees to grow within our business and offer learning opportunities to help staff to reach their full potential. If you have experience or interested in working for Weathermaster Roofing Canterbury, please respond below or contact our office.
Below are our Current Situations Vacant:
LONGRUN ROOFING & WALL CLADDING
A great opportunity to further your Roofing career!
Weathermaster Roofing Canterbury is looking for a longrun roofer to join our busy team:
• Working for a leading roofing company with high standards and fun, friendly, hard-working team environment
• Continued on the job training
• Competitive wages scaled to experience
• Variety of work – new builds & re-roofing
• Reliable, punctual and great communication
• Excellent attention to detail
• Motivated & proactive
• NZ Drivers licence and vehicle to get to and from work
Beneficial to have:
• Roofing/wall cladding experience
• Roofing Certificate
• Other relevant training/Safety certificates
Please either complete the employment enquiry form below, including any relevant qualifications and experience, or email us your details.
Phone our office on 0800 200 640 for more information.